RSVP - for Organizations
Do you need volunteers on short notice?
Do you have a large mailing, database entry work, or just a quick project? Our RSVP SWAT Team (Seniors with Available Time) might be right for you.
Access a National Network of Senior Volunteers
They have time, they have a lifetime of experience, and they are ready to help your organization in whatever capacity you need. Engage senior volunteers in your organizations today.
RSVP is part of Senior Corps' nation-wide network of volunteers. RSVP organizations are registered with the Volunteer Center, but they receive additional benefits beyond those afforded to other organizations.
- Be highlighted in the RSVP newsletter
- Get access to the SWAT (Seniors With Available Time) Program
- Receive extra help from RSVP advisors in finding volunteers
- and more!
- To apply for RSVP, your organization must register with the Volunteer Center
- Review RSVP Memorandum of Understanding
- Contact Kathleen Meaney Stobie, RSVP Director at (240) 777-2612 or email@example.com to discuss a potential RSVP designation.
RSVP SWAT Team
We know nonprofits are short staffed and SWAT is here to help. Do you need volunteers on short notice? Do you have a large mailing, database entry work, or just a quick project? Our RSVP SWAT Team (Seniors with Available Time) might be right for you. The SWAT Team might be able to help you with short term office related projects.
How it works. Email your SWAT Team request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Project Description
- Location, Date, Time
- Contact Information
Your request is sent to our SWAT Team members. If a member is available he/she will contact you directly.